A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Godogredo Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Godogredo Pio D Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Godogredo P. Torres practice?
- Dr. Godogredo Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Godogredo Torres practices Family Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.