A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Godtfred Holmvang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Godtfred Holmvang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmvang graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Holmvang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Godtfred Holmvang MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Godtfred Holmvang practice?
- Dr. Godtfred Holmvang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Godtfred Holmvang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.