A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Godwin Njoku is Excellent. Dr. Njoku has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Godwin Njoku, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Njoku graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Njoku has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital
- A O Fox Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Njoku accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Godwin Njoku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Godwin N. Njoku practice?
Dr. Godwin Njoku practices Family Medicine near Oneonta, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Oneonta Family Physicians.