Dr. Godwin Onyeike Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Godwin Onyeike?

April 19th, 2016

Great doctor, would recommend to anyone.

March 18th, 2016

Good Doctor

Very good OB for my high risk pregnancy

February 24th, 2016

Ladies ...don't waste your time.

I don't feel I received a proper check up. Never reviewed procedures with me. Kept calling the office for 3 weeks and finally got a nurse to say it's nothing big. I went in for a GYN exam but instead he checked my eyeballs, made a comment about my tattoo, drew my blood and never called back with my results! I was confused! Ladies ...don't waste your time.

November 13th, 2015

Waited for almost 3 hours to be seen after I Had a scheduled appointment then was the last to be seen for me to be told that their sonogram room is closed , told me to call back to reschedule. Then when I called back for my results twice already for the week the receptionist would say call the next Day and the next day I'm still waiting for results. Dr. Is great but the receptionist is just plain lazy

September 1st, 2015

Unorganized

Dr.Onyeike is a nice doctor but he is very unorganized. I had to call many times for them to make an appointment for my surgery. When they finally did make an appointment they didn't give me any detail as to what time, location in detail. I had to ask so many questions about info that should of been provided for me. The SonoGrapher doesn't have an inviting spirit. She really doesnt make you feel comfortable. I would not recommend this place.

August 3rd, 2015

Amazing OBGYN!!

April 6th, 2015

Great doc!

Dr. Onyeike is a great doctor who is caring and listens to my concerns. He was there for two of my pregnancies and took excellent care of me and my girls. It is a shame that he is no longer participating in my plan, otherwise I'd remain his patient. I will miss him and his staff, especially Jackie!

February 17th, 2015

Dr Onyeike is a terrific doctor .... Period !!!!

January 23rd, 2015

Was recommended here and let me tell u the man is a God! So gentle and understanding, easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. This is my first male gyno so I was a bit scared ...but within my first visit I came out feeling like family. Love it here. Do not plan on changing no time soon.

October 5th, 2014

I have been one of his patients for about two years. He is just an amazing doctor.

August 20th, 2014

Not a pleasant experience

This was dr was recommended to me by a friend of mine who was a prior patient and it was convenient for me due to the fact that I work late and on certain days he has late apportionments that worked out perfect for me and they are prompt with return appointments, but this was an overall horrible experience they don't help you get anything that an hospital would offer and they don't guide you through it unless your a person who talks and have your own list of questions.. My whole pregnancy I felt more comfortable going to the ER than seeing him because I got more information from them.. I don't recommend him I think whomever attends this unorganized doctors office eventually will say the same unless they like time consuming dr offices because I surely don't.. And the lady in the front is horrible she doesn't know how to talk and they just put your paper work anywhere on there so called desk.. So UNPROFESSIONAL and UNORGANIZED.

March 4th, 2014

Very condescending with no bedside manner. He won't even give eye contact for more than 1 second.