Dr. Goerge Kolettis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Goerge Kolettis?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Goerge Kolettis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Kolettis and Joe Compton are very kind and compassionate. They have taken excellent care of me and have always been there when I needed them. I have been through 2 hip replacements and a knee replacement. I cannot begin to tell how much better I feel. Before I could barely walk. I am so thankful for the care I received. I would and have recommended them to others.

March 16th, 2016

Femur Pain After 3 Years

Still pain and problems after surgery and it's been 3 years! Broken femur and now I have a rod and pins in my leg and knee. I can't be the only one who is suffering from this.

October 15th, 2009

Big Ego

Planned on having a hip replacement, Dr. Kolettis was to perform the surgery. I went on line to find out more about hip replacements and found an approach called 'anterior approach'. Asked the doctor K about this method and he said first, he did not perform that type of surgery. Second, it was not considered a good/safe surgery and recommended I not have that type of surgery. Come to find out the reason he doesn't perform the anterior approach is because he doesn't do enough hip replacements to pay for the cost of the special surgical table required. He wasn't doctor enough to say, no I can't perform that surgery, it's up to you to decide where to go, instead he lied to me. Needless to say I had the surgery done in Chicago and am very happy with the results. Post surgery there were no restrictions, compared to many restrictions if he performed the surgery. If you can get past his ego, maybe he does some okay surgery.

October 18th, 2016