A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thomas is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Emanuel Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George E. Thomas practice?
- Dr. George Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Thomas practices Surgery near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, TN.
See Jackson Surgeons.