A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Thomas is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Thomas MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Thomas practice?
- Dr. George Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. George Thomas practices Surgery near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TN and Milan, TN.
See Jackson Surgeons.