A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goethe Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goethe Hsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goethe Isaac Hsu MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Goethe I. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Goethe Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Goethe Hsu practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists.