A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goetz Kloecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goetz Kloecker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloecker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kloecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goetz Kloecker, FACP, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloecker graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Kloecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goetz Kloecker FACP, MBA, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Goetz Kloecker practice?
- Dr. Goetz Kloecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Goetz Kloecker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.