A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goetz Kloecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goetz Kloecker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloecker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kloecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goetz Kloecker, FACP, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloecker graduated from Technische Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Kloecker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goetz Kloecker FACP, MBA, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Goetz Kloecker practice?
- Dr. Goetz Kloecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Goetz Kloecker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Hematologists, and Louisville Oncologists.