Dr. Goetz Kloecker Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 27th, 2009

Dr. Kloecker is THE VERY BEST!!!

I think Dr. Kloecker & his staff is and are the absolute very best in there field!! With all my heart I believe Dr.Kloecker saved my husband's life - not only from one type of cancer, but TWO!!! At the same time! I know it can come back, and we hav'nt got an ALL CLEAR yet, but I don't think Les would be alive now if it were not for this MOST AWESOME DOCTOR!!! I know cancer is a horribly daunting thing to face and deal with, but if it happens to you and you should fall into the care Dr. Kloecker, try to have HOPE - you just might be in the hands of a MIRACLE WORKER

July 15th, 2014