A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gogi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gogi Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gogi Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rita's Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gogi Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gogi Kumar practice?
- Dr. Gogi Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gogi Kumar practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Pediatricians and Dayton Neurologists.