A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Outreach Program
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Natarajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Natarajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan practice?
Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Riverdale Orthopedic Surgeons.