A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Natarajan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Natarajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Outreach Program
Education & Awards
Dr. Natarajan graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Natarajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan practice?
- Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gokarnesan Natarajan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.