Dr. Gokhan Guvenli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gokhan Guvenli?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gokhan Guvenli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Amazing Doctor, Incredibly knowlegable and charming

Doctor Guvenli greeted me with smile, I was impressed he spoke several languages, he was very knowledgeable and spend significant time to educate me about my problem, his office staff were very kind and caring, they made my visit a pleasure and made sure everything was taken care of, their office utilizes a lot of technology to get things done fast, they communicated everything clearly and made sure all my questions were answered. They made my visit a pleasure, and I did not spend any time in waiting room which was a blessing, they were very sensitive of my time and busy work schedule.

February 18th, 2015

Caring and Compassionate Physician with smile and wonderful sense of humor

The office visit became a fun event, great staff, kind and wonderful greeted me, quickly guided to exam room, Dr Guvenli was warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, well experienced with wonderful and entertaining communication skills. I never have fun when I go to Doctor, but my trip to his office is something I look forward to. They provide excellent customer service and should be exemplified as the best practice, 100% focus on patient care.

January 29th, 2016