Colorectal Surgeons
Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
970 E Washington St
Medina, OH 44256
330-721-7200
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  shocked and humiliated  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2014

after receiving compassionate care at my local hospital, I was shocked to say the least at his lack of professionalism and how the morale of his surrounding surgical team was destroyed at a hyped-up place like cc. I was actually in tears being wheeled into surgery, told my scared husband I wanted out, and almost got myself off the table(really) to go home. His manner with females needs adjusted and his touch needs to lighten - absolutely no bedside manner or kindness in my suffering. Seems like he is not interested in being an American gentleman. Hopefully, he'll be happier at his new place, and also spend more time talking with his patients. At least he found my problem and got the ball rolling and then I transferred to my next surgeons who were so wonderful.

Sep 25th, 2013

Always talked above you and did not take questions very well. Needs a personality and some level of listening to patients. I wish I read the other reviews first.

Jun 6th, 2013

Excellent physician. He takes care of his patients like they are his family. He saved my father when everyone else missdiagnosed him.

by od on Jun 5th, 2013

great doctor. Highly recommend

Feb 14th, 2013

Dr. Ozuner is gruff and abrasive. I do not feel that he cares for his patients. I do not feel that he is a good doctor and I have no confidence that he has good surgical skills.

Aug 1st, 2012

Did not get all the cancer and it returned in less than 9 months.

|  Horrible bedside manner  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

He got so angry in OR over paperwork, nurse had to ask him to leave as I was trying to prepare for surgery.Rude and abrasive.

|  No wonder chosen Top Colorectal Surgeon in Medical Publications 4 years in a row  |  show details
by Sergey Guber on May 17th, 2008

My experience with Dr. Ozuner was nothing but spectacular. In these stressed times for doctors I didn't know you could get such a caring person to get so personally involved with their patients even during weekends. Caring surgeon, what more could we want?