3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Ozuner fan show details Dr. Ozuner fan
Aug 28th, 2015

One couldn't ask for a better doctor or man. He is compassionate, kind, and a talented doctor. He is the first doctor I have ever had who would call me to see how I was doing--during his off hours. I am blessed to have him as my doctor!

Patient's wife show details Patient's wife
Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Ozuner is a very conscientious surgeon that insists in providing his patients with exceptional medical treatment. Dr. has called us at home in the evening to check in, has taken time to answer questions and included the medical opinions of other physicians in offering treatment options, as the treatment of my husband's condition has been difficult and unusual at times.

shocked and humiliated show details shocked and humiliated
Jun 23rd, 2014

after receiving compassionate care at my local hospital, I was shocked to say the least at his lack of professionalism and how the morale of his surrounding surgical team was destroyed at a hyped-up place like cc. I was actually in tears being wheeled into surgery, told my scared husband I wanted out, and almost got myself off the table(really) to go home. His manner with females needs adjusted and his touch needs to lighten - absolutely no bedside manner or kindness in my suffering. Seems like he is not interested in being an American gentleman. Hopefully, he'll be happier at his new place, and also spend more time talking with his patients. At least he found my problem and got the ball rolling and then I transferred to my next surgeons who were so wonderful.

Sep 25th, 2013

Always talked above you and did not take questions very well. Needs a personality and some level of listening to patients. I wish I read the other reviews first.

Jun 6th, 2013

Excellent physician. He takes care of his patients like they are his family. He saved my father when everyone else missdiagnosed him.

by od on Jun 5th, 2013

great doctor. Highly recommend

Feb 14th, 2013

Dr. Ozuner is gruff and abrasive. I do not feel that he cares for his patients. I do not feel that he is a good doctor and I have no confidence that he has good surgical skills.

Aug 1st, 2012

Did not get all the cancer and it returned in less than 9 months.

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
Jan 10th, 2012

He got so angry in OR over paperwork, nurse had to ask him to leave as I was trying to prepare for surgery.Rude and abrasive.

No wonder chosen Top Colorectal Surgeon in Medical Publications 4 years in a row show details No wonder chosen Top Colorectal Surgeon in Medical Publications 4 years in a row
by Sergey Guber on May 17th, 2008

My experience with Dr. Ozuner was nothing but spectacular. In these stressed times for doctors I didn't know you could get such a caring person to get so personally involved with their patients even during weekends. Caring surgeon, what more could we want?