A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golam Noaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golam Noaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Noaz graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Noaz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Golam G. Noaz practice?
Dr. Golam Noaz practices Pediatrics near Eatontown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Oakhurst, NJ.
See Eatontown Pediatricians.