A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golam Noaz is Good. Dr. Noaz has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Noaz graduated from Dhaka Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Noaz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Neptune
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Golam Noaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Golam G. Noaz practice?
Dr. Golam Noaz practices Pediatrics near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Eatontown, NJ and Oakhurst, NJ.
See Manasquan Pediatricians.