A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golam Waris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Golam Waris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waris graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Waris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Golam Mostafa Waris MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Golam M. Waris practice?
- Dr. Golam Waris has 1 office location.
Dr. Golam Waris practices Internal Medicine near Hamtramck, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists.