A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golareh Fazilat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golareh Fazilat, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Golareh Fazilat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazilat graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Fazilat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Golareh Fazilat MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Golareh Fazilat practice?
- Dr. Golareh Fazilat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Golareh Fazilat practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.