A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golda Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golda Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Golda Johnson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Golda Odette Johnson BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Golda O. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Golda Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Golda Johnson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.