A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golder Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golder Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Golder Wilson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- De Lange Syndrome
- Developmental Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Golder North Wilson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Golder N. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Golder Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Golder Wilson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Geneticists.