A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golder Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golder Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Golder Wilson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- De Lange Syndrome
- Developmental Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Golder N. Wilson practice?
Dr. Golder Wilson practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Plano, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Geneticists.