A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Golder Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Golder Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Golder Wilson, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Chromosome Disorders
- De Lange Syndrome
- Developmental Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Growth Disorders
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Mental Retardation
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Golder North Wilson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Golder N. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Golder Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Golder Wilson practices Pediatrics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Geneticists.