Dr. Goldwyn Foggie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
I was a first time patient and she took the time with me to make sure she got all of my medical history. Se did not act like she was in a hurry, she is very soft spoken and gentle. I have to say the pap smear was painless and over before I knew it. She is a GREAT doctor! I wish she was a primary care doctor so i could see her for my other issues!

January 18th, 2014
Former client of Dr. Foggie
Dr. Foggie is an incredible physician. Her Beside-manner is always done in excellence. I have never had a bad experience with her or her team. I highly recommend Dr. Foggie for OB-GYN services.

December 4th, 2013
Does not respond to patients calls when sick
I am a severly sick pregnant woman and I have waited for a period of over 48 hours for a prescription to NOT be called in..I have called a number of times over a period of 2 days..I requested that the on call Dr. please call me in a prescription for nausea..!? I have been told they will call something in and they don't do it..I need a dr.to be attentive to my needs..I am looking for a new ob.!!! Dr. foggie was very nice in person, however I need a dr. who will respond to a simple phone call!!! Unprofessional at best.

April 3rd, 2013
She's Awesome!!!!
Dr. Foggie is a wonderful doctor. She explain and answers all your question. Great!!!!!!

March 5th, 2013
Great Doctor!
Dr. Foggie was my Dr. during my first pregnancy and was amazing. I was a first time mom and she was so caring and compassionate. She made sure to explain everything that I was to expect during pregnancy and was always available when I had questions. She has an amazing personality and really connects with her patients. I was truly sad when I learned that she left my facility and moved to Tinley Park, IL.

February 5th, 2013
Dr. Foggie is very nice and competent. However, I have had an extremely difficult time getting ahold of her or one of her medical assists. I have paged her, left messages via machine and person at 2 different offices and have not heard back from her.