A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gollamudi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gollamudi Reddy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gollamudi Reddy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gollamudi Hariprasad Reddy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gollamudi H. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gollamudi Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gollamudi Reddy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Physiatrists.