A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gollamudi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gollamudi Reddy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gollamudi H. Reddy practice?
Dr. Gollamudi Reddy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Physiatrists.