A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gollamudi Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gollamudi Reddy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gollamudi Reddy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Reddy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gollamudi H Reddy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gollamudi H. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Gollamudi Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gollamudi Reddy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Physiatrists.