Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Golriz Jafari
Dr. Golriz Jafari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylmar, CA, with another office in Montebello, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jafari is affiliated with Valleycare Olive View-UCLA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Golriz Jafari has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Golriz Jafari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylmar, CA.
Dr. Vena Ricketts
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Emil Heinze
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sheba Meymandi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi29