A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gomburza Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gomburza Abad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Abad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gomburza Mendoza Abad MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gomburza M. Abad practice?
- Dr. Gomburza Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. Gomburza Abad practices General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors.