Dr. Gonchigari Narayana MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
Very Dissatisfied
Did not get the feeling that he even cared about my situation. Had bad side effects of prescribed meds and had less than a 30 second conversation about re-dosing instructions. My problem got worse when i followed this Doctors advice. Would not recommend

March 26th, 2016
RUN! RUN AWAY FAST!!! WORST Dr in the world!!!

August 8th, 2015
This man is not a doctor who cares. He may know medicine but he is so rude to the point that he says "If you have nothing more to say to me you can leave this room" That is hurtful and rude. He is above anyone who isn't his peer. A doctor's oath is "To to no harm" Dr. Narayan does not remember this oath as he does do harm.

March 31st, 2015
Drugs
He never looks up from his computer. He does write prescriptions like he's getting paid for it. Which he is. I'm so addicted. I can't go a day without my drugs. I think I was better off before. He always asks the same questions, hands you a script, and says goodby. All takes about 4 minutes. Pretty cool. He doesn't even make eye contact. His secretary is always sure to be real short with you, like your bugging her. Always makes mistakes on your prescriptions. And it takes days to get it fixed. I also don't know how you can diagnose someone in 4 minutes. Pretty weird. If you want your drugs. Go to this guy. I suppose he is correct, he went to school for it.

March 9th, 2014
Doesnt Care, spent 5min with me, Quack
He told me that nothing was wrong and that because I didn't appear like I was having any mental problems, that nothing was wrong. I would not recommend this Dr. to my worst enemy.

January 6th, 2014
Do not go to this so called Dr!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish 0 was an option

January 25th, 2013
It's really a shame that there is no Zero star rating for this "doctor"
Boy, where do I even start...First of all, I was referred to this individual by my local pharmacy, which actually does a great job with handling my medications. I had to see him several times, due to the lack of doctors in this area that handle sleep disorder medication. Therefore, I will give you a collective review of the many times that I have had to deal with dr Narayana. Every single time I have been there, he has been extremely rude about helping me get the medication that I need. He constantly interrupts patients, I've never seen the same receptionist there twice, he's repeatedly forgetting to forward my perscriptions to the pharmacy (which is pretty sad, seeing as how all of this is done electronically now), and has no genuine desire to help me whatsoever. The onther day when I was in his office I noticed something...He has all of these pictures up all over his office which are there to make the patient feel comfortable, but something strange was in the corner of his office where he sees his patients. Dr. Narayana is an individual who is clearly of either Indian descent, but there is a picture of a white family on one of the dressers that looks like a stock picture that was used as a "blank" when purchasing a frame. Very bizarre. He's never followed up with me once and he's always been extremely negative when talking to me. It's my honest opinion that this clown simply views everyone who walks into his office as nothing more than a chore to talk to, and views them as a lower life form that is just there to get the pills that he makes them addicted to. Deep down he is probably a lot more lost, sad, and lonely than the people who go into his office, proving that irony will get you every time. I would say I feel sorry for him, but that would require feeling and because of all of the drugs I was prescribed, feeling is simply no no longer an option.

May 17th, 2012
NEVER BILLED MY INSURANCE..THEN BILLED ME
I provided the doctor w/ my insurance card. SIX MONTHS LATER I get a bill in the mail owing the FULL AMOUNT. I called the insurance company and they stated his office never attempted to bill my insurance. They also stated it is illegal to present a patient w/ a bill in full when the patient has insurance. The bill made it seem like they had attempted to bill my insurance (it stated it all went towards my deductible). In fact, my insurance, if this doctor had billed it properly, would have covered 100% of the bill. Also, they sent me the bill right before his office closed for 2 weeks. Not only is he not an effective clinician (my opinion only), but also, his office staff is terrible unorganized and engages in fraudulent practices (FACT!). I have already filed one complaint and plan more. I am very upset that I have been presented with a huge bill out of nowhere. Also, his office is very run down, and patients constantly interrupt, wanting their meds refilled. More than once, the doctor yelled at patients for having used up their script too soon. This is not a reputable office. The only reason I went to him was because he was in-network with my insurance plan. I plan on taking him to court if he does not immediately drop this bill.

March 8th, 2012
Not a good experience!
I went to Dr N at the request of my therapist, he was not highly recommended, but he was the only psychiatrist they had. My initial appointment was only 5 minutes! He tossed a book my way and asked me to read the symptoms and then asked if that described what I was going through. I said yes. He gave me a perscription and said good-bye! Subsequent visits were just as fast, but each time he ASKED ME what he was seeing me for!!! Umm.... I have a file! Look at it!! Didn't feel like his patient's were really his top priority.

July 21st, 2017