A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gong Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gong Wong Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gong W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gong Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gong Lee practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.