A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gong-Yuan Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gong-Yuan Xie practice?
Dr. Gong-Yuan Xie practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Columbia Cardiologists.