Dr. Gony Weiss MD Patient Reviews

August 4th, 2015
Waste of time
This doctor is a space cadet. She was late for our appointment and totally incoherent. Waste of time

March 6th, 2014
Caring and Knowledgable
I started treatment with Dr. Weiss because I was struggling with focus and motivation at work. She's been really helpful. I highly recommend.

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Weiss is a knowledgable practioner who understands the stress of coping with life's changes and is helpful in finding solutions that are specific to the patients needs. She is kind, a great listener and is genuine when providing advice. Highly recommended!!!

July 12th, 2012
Helped Me.
I am a girl in high school and was having problems with anxiety. Dr. Weiss helped me understand what was causing my anxiety, to get control of it, feel good about myself, love myself unconditionally, and be a happy teenager. If you're like me, you will be helped by going to Dr. Weiss. She is kind and really cares.

June 28th, 2012
Dr. Weiss is soft-spoken, patient, and kind. As a college student struggling with anxiety and ADHD, I find her easy to speak to. She is wonderfully careful with medications, emphasizing their role as a support system rather than a cure. She is great with follow up and communication outside of office visits. Definitely boosted my self-esteem and encouraged me to be more positive in my self-analysis. She seems genuinely invested in my happiness/success.

October 17th, 2011
GREAT DR. GOT REAL HELP

October 17th, 2011
Highly recommended
Dr. Weiss helped my son with his anxiety. He is doing much better in school and has made a lot of new friends. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone.

October 16th, 2011
Dr. Weiss helped me find happiness and joy again in my life. I can't thank her enough and recommend her to all those struggling.

October 14th, 2011
Highly Recommended
Dr. Weiss has helped me overcome my depression and anxiety. I am so grateful to her. For the past year, she has been so caring and smart and a life saver. She has helped me regain my self-esteem and find joy in my life. I recommend her to anyone who is struggling in life. There is never a wait.

August 10th, 2011
She is treating my daughter.
We called Dr. Weiss when our daughter was sent home from school with behavioral problems. She spent two whole sessions talking to our daughter before giving her a diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Proceeds very slow with the medication- which we like- and has a very calm, soft-spoken demeanor. Overall we are very satisfied.We are seeing her in her Montclair office and there is never a wait.