Dr. Gony Weiss, MD
Adolescent and Adult Psychiatrist
Video profile

Caring and Knowledgable show details Caring and Knowledgable
Mar 6th, 2014

I started treatment with Dr. Weiss because I was struggling with focus and motivation at work. She's been really helpful. I highly recommend.

Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Weiss is a knowledgable practioner who understands the stress of coping with life's changes and is helpful in finding solutions that are specific to the patients needs. She is kind, a great listener and is genuine when providing advice. Highly recommended!!!

Helped Me. show details Helped Me.
Jul 12th, 2012

I am a girl in high school and was having problems with anxiety. Dr. Weiss helped me understand what was causing my anxiety, to get control of it, feel good about myself, love myself unconditionally, and be a happy teenager. If you're like me, you will be helped by going to Dr. Weiss. She is kind and really cares.

Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Weiss is soft-spoken, patient, and kind. As a college student struggling with anxiety and ADHD, I find her easy to speak to. She is wonderfully careful with medications, emphasizing their role as a support system rather than a cure. She is great with follow up and communication outside of office visits. Definitely boosted my self-esteem and encouraged me to be more positive in my self-analysis. She seems genuinely invested in my happiness/success.

Oct 17th, 2011

GREAT DR. GOT REAL HELP

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Weiss helped my son with his anxiety. He is doing much better in school and has made a lot of new friends. I would recommend Dr. Weiss to anyone.

Oct 16th, 2011

Dr. Weiss helped me find happiness and joy again in my life. I can't thank her enough and recommend her to all those struggling.

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Oct 14th, 2011

Dr. Weiss has helped me overcome my depression and anxiety. I am so grateful to her. For the past year, she has been so caring and smart and a life saver. She has helped me regain my self-esteem and find joy in my life. I recommend her to anyone who is struggling in life. There is never a wait.

She is treating my daughter. show details She is treating my daughter.
Aug 10th, 2011

We called Dr. Weiss when our daughter was sent home from school with behavioral problems. She spent two whole sessions talking to our daughter before giving her a diagnosis of bipolar disorder. Proceeds very slow with the medication- which we like- and has a very calm, soft-spoken demeanor. Overall we are very satisfied.We are seeing her in her Montclair office and there is never a wait.