A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Celis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Celis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Celis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celis graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Celis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Celis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo M. Celis practice?
Dr. Gonzalo Celis practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.