Obstetricians & Gynecologists
3501 N MacArthur Blvd
Ste 350
Irving, TX 75062
972-257-5300
Locations and availability (4)

|  Very calm and patient doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2014

Thank you for giving us your precious advice and being a great listener. You took such good care of us, always - Thanks - Anamika, Vinay and Siddharth :)

|  Happy Pappy  |  show details
by N. Perez on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Garcia is about to deliver our 2nd baby later this month (he also delivered our first) . We absolutely love his bedside demeanor and charm. He's made us feel at ease from the second we first met him over 3 years ago. We bring our 2 yr old to all of the appointments and she is always happy to see him and vice-versa. I doubt we will have a third baby but if we do you can be assured Dr. Garcia will deliver that one as well.

|  This Doctor truly has a heart and is a listener - My Savior  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

I came to Dr. Garcia after being disappointed from various self acclaimed OBGYN and fertility specialists. He is a great doctor who will listen to your problems and recommend any diagnosis only after that. I have an extreme pleasant experience. So far - I have been blessed with healthy pregnancy. I will write more after my experience in the labor room. Wish me luck. :)