A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez-Stawinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez-Stawinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez-Stawinski, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Stawinski graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Gonzalez-Stawinski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo V Gonzalez-Stawinski MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo V. Gonzalez-Stawinski practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez-Stawinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez-Stawinski practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.