by Mollie Chatham on Feb 12th, 2015

I had valve replacement with this surgeon he was very good but didn't spend time talking to me or my husband before or after surgery on explaining what exactly will happen

by John Bell on Dec 6th, 2014

My experience with everyone on Baylor transplant team was nothing but exceptional. Superior treatment in every aspect of my care and recovery. Dr. Gonzo, Dr. Shafii are consummate professionals as is each and every member of transplant team . I owe them , and my donor , my life! I grateful for the care that I received at BUMC,Dallas.

Nov 26th, 2014

Dr. Gonzalez has a horrible bedside manner. The entire Baylor ICU was awful. I wish we would of picked a different doctor and hospital for my mom. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Mr show details Mr
by Dave Moser on Mar 9th, 2014

This Doctor saved my life, I was close to being out of here until he worked his magic, He is truly has gifts given to him by God and I owe him a lot. I was not conscious for quite a while and never had the opportunity to thank him, I plan to seek him out and shake his hand. I had to fill out the ratings to conclude this review. I have not seen him since I was released from the hospital. I see another Doctor (Hall) associated with his practice. Dave Moser I hope this message gets to him and his team. They are also incredible.