A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Hidalgo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Univ De Concepcion, Fac De Med, Concepcion, Chile.
Dr. Hidalgo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Ivar Hidalgo MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo I. Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Hidalgo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Hidalgo practices Neurology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Neurologists.