A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Lievano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Lievano, Urologist, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lievano
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lievano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Lievano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Circumcision
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Lievano graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lievano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Lievano MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo Lievano practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Lievano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Lievano practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.