A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Lievano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Lievano, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Lievano, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lievano graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lievano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Lievano MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo Lievano practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Lievano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Lievano practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Irving Urologists.