AboutDr. Gonzalo Lievano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lievano is affiliated with John Peter Smith Hospital, Baylor All Saints Medical Centers and JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Gonzalo Lievano has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Issues
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Nephrolithiasis)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Male Circumcision
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Night Urination (Nocturia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Penile Implantation
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder stones (Urinary Bladder Calculi)
- Urologic Emergencies
Dr. Lievano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Peter Smith Hospital
1500 S Main St
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
1400 8th Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
4400 New York Ave
Arlington, TX 76018
26 Years Experience
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Graduated in 1988
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Gonzalo Lievano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.