Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gonzalo Lopez
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Lopez is affiliated with Parkway Hospital, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Gonzalo Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.