Gonzalo Pandolfi, MD
Suburban Gastroenterology, LTD
1243 Rickert Dr
Naperville, IL 60540
630-527-6450
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

• Currently 3.4827586206897 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Dr  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2014

Dr Pandolfi is a great Dr. He spent a great deal of time with myself and my husband in the office and even called me to follow up by phone. I have great respect for him as a Dr and would highly recommend him.

|  Compassionate Dr  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

I feel truly blessed to have Dr Pandolfi on my side helping me understand my recent diagnosis and treatment options.

|  Wonderful physician and staff  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Pandolfi was so wonderful with myself and my husband. He spent a lot of time explaining the CT scan result and the reason behind my husband having an endoscopic ultrasound. He made us feel very comfortable with this recommendation. Shelli was so kind to us and was very helpful when it came time to schedule this procedure. Everyone we encountered at the Endoscopy center was very kind and helpful.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

Dr Pandolfi is a great physician! He has a great staff, excellent bedside manner and has a way of making you feel better even when given a difficult diagnosis. I would highly recommend him and his staff .

Aug 13th, 2013

Dr Pandolfi is a wonderful physician. He has helped me to understand my symptoms and diagnosis and how to live as normal a life as possible. He is very compassionate about what he does and helping his patients.

Jul 31st, 2013

Bedside manner was not good and diagnosis was incorrect.

Jun 6th, 2013

Was very surprised by lack of accurate diagnosis and follow through was not acceptable.

|  Such a Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
by Barbie on Mar 7th, 2013

I have discussed many issues with Dr Pandolfi. He was always so helpful and gave me solid advice. He operated on my daughter as well. He has totally gained my faith and trust. My daughter is doing great and so am I.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Pandolfi. He spent a lot of time with me answering my questions and explaining things. I highly recommend him.

Feb 16th, 2013

Highly efficient, great bedside care.

Jan 30th, 2013

Great experience

Dec 1st, 2012

He was very thorough and took time to explain my condition and plan, i would definitely recommend this doctor

Oct 26th, 2012

Great care

Aug 10th, 2012

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Pandolfi. He is a highly specialized doctor and was able to do a complex procedure right in his office that normally I would need to travel to the city for. He spent lots of time reviewing what would happen and even called me at home to follow up. I am now fully recovered and so thankful for his care.

Jun 11th, 2012

Doctor seemed efficient and knowledgeable unfortunately I ended up having an outpatient procedure that turned into a 5 night hospital stay and major surgery due to a peforation during the outpatient procedure done by this doctor--my advice would be to make sure to ask about every possible complication before having a procedure done.

Jun 26th, 2010

Dr. Pandolfi is a highly skilled and specialized physician. He diagnosed what other doctors missed and I will forever be grateful. I wouldn't go to anyone else.