A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Garcia graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Perez-Garcia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Jose Perez-Garcia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo J. Perez-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.