A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Garcia
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Garcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Garcia graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Perez-Garcia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Jose Perez-Garcia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo J. Perez-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia has 16 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Perez-Garcia practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearsall, TX and Lytle, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.