A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Pimentel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Ernesto Pimentel MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo E. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Pimentel practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists.