A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Quesada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Quesada is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quesada
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quesada Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Quesada, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesada graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Quesada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson North
- Jackson North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Fabio Quesada MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo F. Quesada practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Quesada has 1 office location.
Dr. Gonzalo Quesada practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.