A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabogal graduated from Univ Libre, Fac De Med, Cali, Colombia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sabogal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo DR Sabogal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo D. Sabogal practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.