Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabogal graduated from Univ Libre, Fac De Med, Cali, Colombia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabogal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabogal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo O. Sabogal practice?
Dr. Gonzalo Sabogal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and General Practice near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians, Flushing Allergists, and Flushing General Practitioners.