A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Urbano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Urbano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Urbano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Urbano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Fernandez Urbano MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo F. Urbano practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Urbano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Urbano practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.