A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdivia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdivia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia, FAAOS, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdivia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo G Valdivia FAAOS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo G. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Orthopedic Surgeons.