Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdivia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valdivia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia, FAAOS, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdivia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo G Valdivia FAAOS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo G. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gonzalo Valdivia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Surgeons.