A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Vargas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Vargas, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Martinez Vargas MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo M. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gonzalo Vargas practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.