A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Vargas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vargas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vargas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Vargas, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vargas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- El Campo Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Martinez Vargas MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo M. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Vargas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gonzalo Vargas practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.