inactive

Gonzalo Venegas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 7th, 2014
I just not recommend to visit,Charge me $505 just to put the mirena dispositive (that I buy separate) He didn't, he just can not do it, and never went back into the room to say nothing,just got the money in the pocket and leave

January 31st, 2014
Great doctor
Dr Venegas is a great doctor in his specialty. He has lot's of experience and his patient bed side manners are impeccable. He is bilingual and his office has in office Lab, surgical procedure room, and 4D sono Tech. I really liked to know that he is a Gyn surgery assistant professor at Dallas Southwestern medical center.

March 28th, 2013
not good Dr. very unprofessional nurses.
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Gonzalo Venegas. He claims he is a good fertility Dr. and he sucks. I had a artificial insemination with him, the nurse gave us my husband and I the sperm tube to hold in the waiting area almost for an hour! Then they told my husband he could not be in the procedure with me! Seriously dont waste your money and energy going there.

September 20th, 2012
I was one of his first patients at Methodist Dallas. He was just finishing internship and didn't have an office yet. We were neighbors, used to play volleyball almost every night. He was a great neighbor, and very caring doctor. I always talk about what a great doc he is. ...

October 13th, 2009
Infertility
I just want to say that Dr.Venegas you are a great Dr.!!! and that i'm so happy because you help me to get pregnant, you gave me the correct medication (Femara) Thank You so much.