Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Radiologist

Women's Specialty Ctr
2520 N Carroll Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
214-841-9222
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  show details
by Norah on Apr 7th, 2014

I just not recommend to visit,Charge me $505 just to put the mirena dispositive (that I buy separate) He didn't, he just can not do it, and never went back into the room to say nothing,just got the money in the pocket and leave

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Maria Valencia on Jan 31st, 2014

Dr Venegas is a great doctor in his specialty. He has lot's of experience and his patient bed side manners are impeccable. He is bilingual and his office has in office Lab, surgical procedure room, and 4D sono Tech. I really liked to know that he is a Gyn surgery assistant professor at Dallas Southwestern medical center.

|  not good Dr. very unprofessional nurses.  |  show details
by Flore on Mar 28th, 2013

I had a very bad experience with Dr. Gonzalo Venegas. He claims he is a good fertility Dr. and he sucks. I had a artificial insemination with him, the nurse gave us my husband and I the sperm tube to hold in the waiting area almost for an hour! Then they told my husband he could not be in the procedure with me! Seriously dont waste your money and energy going there.

|  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I was one of his first patients at Methodist Dallas. He was just finishing internship and didn't have an office yet. We were neighbors, used to play volleyball almost every night. He was a great neighbor, and very caring doctor. I always talk about what a great doc he is. ...

|  Infertility  |  show details
by Susan Najera on Oct 13th, 2009

I just want to say that Dr.Venegas you are a great Dr.!!! and that i'm so happy because you help me to get pregnant, you gave me the correct medication (Femara) Thank You so much.