A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdugo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Verdugo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Addison Gilbert Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verdugo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo H. Verdugo practice?
Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo practices Otolaryngology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Danvers Otolaryngologists.