A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdugo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Verdugo has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Hernan Verdugo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo H. Verdugo practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Verdugo practices Otolaryngology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Lodi, CA.
See Danvers Otolaryngologists.