A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Vicente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Vicente is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Vicente, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicente graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vicente has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo C Vicente MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo C. Vicente practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Vicente has 1 office location.
Dr. Gonzalo Vicente practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists, Chevy Chase Pediatric Specialists, and Chevy Chase Pediatricians.