A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gonzalo Wallis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gonzalo Wallis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gonzalo Wallis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallis graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wallis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gonzalo Wallis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gonzalo Wallis practice?
- Dr. Gonzalo Wallis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gonzalo Wallis practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.