Dr. Goodman Espy III MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Atlanta, GA

December 12th, 2014
Words can't express what great man of GOD DR. Espy is he is just one great all around man.. My entire family loves him and his staff. We will miss you

July 24th, 2013
Worst experience with a doctor
I will admit, when I was only seeing him for routine visits, he seemed like a nice enough doctor. But when health problems actually arose, he made rash decisions, refused to listen to me, and ended up being entirely wrong. I told him that I had quit taking birth control because I didn't like the side effects and it wasn't helping the cramps enough to make it worth it. His response was to hand me a prescription for the same birth control because I should stay on it. In February, I came to him because I was experiencing pain from my left ovary. I was told I had a 6cm cyst on the right and that the left must hurt because it was being squished. He told me I would have to have surgery and, because of the size, I might lose my ovary due to scarring. When I tried to get a second opinion, I couldn't get my medical records. Two weeks later I ended up in the hospital with an unnoticed raging infection in my Fallopian tube and the cyst had magically moved to the left side. Needless to say, I found another doctor who, by the way, managed to remove the cyst (that had doubled in size) and kept my ovaries intact. Moral of the story, he's a great doctor until something goes wrong.