A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Goolcher Wadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Goolcher Wadia is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Goolcher Wadia, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadia graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Wadia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Goolcher Jimmy Wadia MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Goolcher J. Wadia practice?
- Dr. Goolcher Wadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Goolcher Wadia practices Anesthesiology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Anesthesiologists.