A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopa Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gopa Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Green has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopa Bhattacharyya Green MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gopa B. Green practice?
- Dr. Gopa Green has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gopa Green practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ukiah, CA.
See Santa Rosa Internists and Santa Rosa Nephrologists.