A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gopakumar Panikkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gopakumar Panikkar is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panikkar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panikkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panikkar graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Panikkar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gopakumar Purushotham Panikkar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gopakumar P. Panikkar practice?
- Dr. Gopakumar Panikkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Gopakumar Panikkar practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.